7 computer tricks that can be used for many purposes
1. – The Project Naptha is a web browser extension it allows you to select, modify, copy, delete, or translate any text in any images.
2. – In the calculator, the C button is used to delete all elements, and the CE button is used to delete only the last element.
3. – Watch age restricted YouTube videos in any country without signing in. Just add “nsfw” before “youtube.com”.
4. – When buying products online. For air tickets and train tickets, use incognito mode in your browser, because the prices might increase when you revisit the item page.
5. – Can’t finish homework before due date? Corrupt-a-file.net will corrupt your work files so you can request additional time.
6. – BetterExplained.com explains difficult math concepts in a better and more intuitive way.
7. – To search out the direct download link for any movie, search for “[movie name] -inurl: (htm | html | php | pls | txt) intitle: index.of” last modified “(mkv | mp4 | avi)” .
Example: spider man -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mkv|mp4|avi)
If you would like to search out music, simply change the last part (mkv|mp4|avi) to (mp3|wma|aac|flac).
It tells Google to point out webpages with any of those terms: mp3, wma, aac, or flac. you’ll be able to also replace with terms of other file formats like pdf, zip, rar, etc.
I hope you liked these computer tricks.