Road to IELTS Writing is an IELTS Writing preparation course will provide you with the information you need to know about the IELTS writing test and will give you the practice you need. This excellent course is designed by the British Council to help IELTS candidates prepare for the IELTS Writing test.
Road To IELTS Writing Full Course (PDF+Videos)
This course will give you the information you need to know about the IELTS writing test and will provide you with the practice you need to prepare for the writing test.
The writing test lasts for 60 minutes. There are two tasks. You should spend about 20 minutes on task one and about 40 minutes on task two. Task two, task one is of double marks.
- Task 1: You have to write at least 150 words.
- Task 2: You have to write at least 250 words.
The type of assignment will depend on whether you are taking academic or general training modules.
Academic module overview
- Task 1:
You will describe the information contained in a graph, diagram, table or chart, in your own words. The information can be data in the form of words or numbers, steps in a process, how something works or you may need to describe an object or event.
- Task 2:
- You will write a short essay in response to a topic that is presented as a point of view, an argument, or a problem.
General Training module overview
- Task 1:
- You will write the letter in response to an everyday situation or problem. For example, you may be asked to request information or explain a situation.
- Task 2:
- Write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
I hope you will do your best to study for the IELTS test. After studying for the IELTS exam, don’t forget to have enough practice. I hope you will do well in the IELTS test and I hope that you will get the required score.
You May Like Also: Road To IELTS Listening Full Download